7.23.2008

My Next Post

And it's not even a month later! Shocking, I know. I'm going to attempt to keep up with things if for no one else than for a certain brother of mine who is half way around the world (sorry guys, it took James leaving for India to get my butt in gear).

I just wanted to let you all know she slept all night in the regular bed! No guarders, no safety floor mattress, NADA! I'm so incredibly proud of her. She did wake up this morning a bit disoriented and scared, but that will take time to get used to. I'm so excited to think that the crib will be going into storage very soon!

Hopefully she continues to go well, and maybe I'll be able to sneak a pic of her sleeping like a big girl soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! How exciting! Keep us posted!

Cindy Rice said...

Way to go, Alice! Way to go Mommy and Daddy! We're going to have to get the dormer done soon, aren't we?

Anonymous said...

Prithee, updateth! Must I beg for word of young Alice's sleep?

Forgive me ... I'm lunching at Medieval Times on Thursday, and I'm trying to find my motivation.