7.18.2008

More To Come

Vacation is over, James is gone (and safe), and things are getting back to normal around here. My back had been killing me from sitting in our back seat for so long on our last full day in MI (should have moved the seats up, eh) and once that started to feel better we all came down with a bug. I'm guessing a touch of food poisoning as we never seem to all get sick on the exact same day, but who knows for sure. We're all doing better, although Alice's diapers haven't improved much, her sunny disposition is back though.

She and I were looking through vacation photos yesterday and she would yell out the names of people and get all excited. Every time she'd get to Kaylee though she'd say in a whiny tone "my kaaaaay!" The look on her face was enough to drive me to tears. She misses you, little one - and auntie does too.

More vacation pics to come, and I just had to mention this is one of Mike's. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you too!

Anonymous said...

I miss you more!

Sorry I missed you Sunday. Next time I'm in your neck of the woods, I'm so totally stalking you.

Becky said...

yeah we were celebrating my IL's 41 years together at their house anyway so we weren't there and i didn't have my phone with me. i should have called you this week, but i totally forgot! hope you had a fabulous dinner!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I had a great dinner - the cedar plank Mahi at Key Wester ... to die for! Wish I could've caught up with you, but there will be other times.