7.21.2008

Best Vacation EVER - Part I

You've all read the blog posts about vacation from Mike and Maggie so the slacker that I am is going to be bringing you randomness from our time at the lake house. It truly was the best vacation I've ever taken, and Matt wasn't even there for most of it.

Maybe THAT'S why I loved it so much. ;)

The water was too cold for Ryan, so he spent most of his beach time working on his burn, I mean tan.

He finally grew a pair and jumped in.

Like everyone else, Alice adored the beach. It couldn't have been a more perfect spot!

She enjoyed filling buckets with water and dumping them.

She enjoyed being in the water, so long as we didn't leave her in for long as it was TOO COLD for her little body.

And she even enjoyed sleeping at the beach. Boy was she tuckered this day - it's a rare occasion when Alice falls asleep on someone!

Tori loved the beach a little too much.

As did Rae.

I think James enjoyed the beach, but it was sometimes hard to tell as he often broke away to skip stones and think about all the wonderful people he'd be leaving behind. Or maybe he was just trying to get as far away from Maggie as he possibly could. Maybe SHE'S the reason he left for India. Hmmmmm...

Or maybe he just needed a sunset and a pretty girl to share his time with.

Makes me wish I was back there right now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I consider it an accomplishment. No one has ever run as far as India to get away from me!