12.20.2008

Some Thanksgiving Outtakes

So Matt updated you on most of our trip home. The rest consisted of holiday shopping with Grandpa, hanging out with Uncle Chuck, flirting with Travis - the contractor (Alice flirted, NOT me!), naming fishies after Travis, listening to Travis make lots of noise in the "brown" bathroom, baking cookies, and waiting for Grandma to come home from work (we did a lot of this, although one night we went to Grandma and got to watch a Jr. High Basketball game - woo hoo!). The following are picture outtakes from our time spent in J'ville.

Uncle Ry is great at building Duplo castles and trains.
Uncle Chuck could give him a run for his money though.
Uncle James - wish you could have been there,
I'm sure you would have smoked them both.


The daily ritual of riding the Uncle Chuck horsey.
I think she nearly ripped his face off this day.


GG wanted to get a pic of the three of us together - Alice had other ideas.


Like kissing Ava.


So we settled for a pic of the two of us.
MISS YOU GRAM, WE HAD A BLAST!

Alice and Emily had a grand time preparing for Black Friday shopping.


Lilly the Camera lover.
For those of you who weren't there, ALL of the Trimmer girls are SO grown up now!
Makes me feel so old. :)


They're definitely still kids though. :)


The annual GG Xmas photo went off w/o a hitch.
There were a few butt shots though.
(sorry to whomever is the owner of this specimen - it had to be done)


FINALLY, shots of the girls where ALL of them are looking!
(only took about 100 shots)

Then the cute look over at GG - excluding Alice of course.


And then Emily went digging for gold.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THese are so cute! I'm so excited for Christmas and lots of pictures then too!!! I love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

I second Tori's motion. I'm so looking forward to seeing you all!

But I'm not picking my nose. I don't know where that family tradition originated, but it ends here.