12.17.2008

And then nothing happened for a while

Apparently we were hibernating or something between November 2 and Thanksgiving break, as we have no pictures during that period. The above was taken on 12/10. I guess that means we jump right into Thanksgiving pictures.

We visited Jacksonville for the entire week before Thanksgiving, so we got to spend a lot of time with Grandma Cindy, Grandpa Charlie, Auntie Tori and Uncle Chuck. Aunt JJ, Uncle Ryan and, of course, GG all stopped by to visit as well. The entire trip was a lot of fun; we just hung around the house and relaxed most of the time - which is pretty much my idea of heaven, even if it sounds boring.

GG stayed with us in Jacksonville for about 2 days, but we unfortunately didn't get any good pictures of it.

Here is the best I could come up with of GG.


I think she was taking pictures of Alice playing with her new puzzle.


Or possibly playing with Uncle James's Duplos


We had a great time with GG, and wished she could have stayed with us longer. Those tounges and hearts don't cook themselves. They were tasty too, thanks GG!


This is just another "no reason except I think it is cute" picture


By the way, I promise I didn't have to Photoshop myself seemingly picking my nose from the background of any of these pictures...maybe it was the Bathje side...just not so much uncles, and moreso fathers.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wait, wait, wait.

I thought we already established that the nosepicking comes from Grandpa Charlie.

And seriously ppl, I didn't make him pick up the slack for me - he totally did it all on his own.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, Matt, especially the top one. You and your girl look so sweet and peaceful! Proof positive that looks can be deceiving.