12.21.2008

Happy Holidays - Part 1

I realized I had better make a post or two about all that has gone on this Holiday Season before Thursday comes and goes. We'll start this trio of posts off with decorating the tree. This year, surprisingly, we did it on time! Matt and I usually don't even get the tree up until very close to Christmas, which means we leave it up well into (and I mean WELL) the new year so we can have some time to enjoy it. This year, however, Matt scored some serious brownie points with me when he put up the tree and the lights while Alice and I were still down in J'ville visiting Grandma and Grandpa. All Alice and I had to do was add the ornaments and it instantly felt like Christmas!!










And yes she wore her Halloween outfit from Grandma and Grandpa to decorate the tree. What can I say, nothing gets worn once around here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandpa Charlie loves the two available light photos, especially the profile.

Anonymous said...

If you weren't having another baby in May, I'd say use the profile pic of Alice in the 2009 Christmas card. It looks like a professional shot!
Annie