8.22.2008

I've Been Tagged!

Erika tagged me!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules to your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

Six random things about me:

Clicky, Clicky for Erika's blog.

1. I'm OBSESSED with this game on Facebook called Packrat. I'd be embarrassed to tell you just HOW obsessed I really am with it (at least Erika understands :)).

2. I got told all the time before and after Matt and I got married to wait to have kids. As much as we wanted them right away, I'm glad that for one reason or another it didn't happen for three years. We really got to know each other as husband and wife before adding a kid into the mix.

3. Reality Tv is a guilty peasure of mine. Give me starving models and vapid rich kids and I will blissfully waste away an afternoon to the dismay of my husband.

4. I'm a sucker for tearjerker blogs. I've been known to stumble upon blogs (usually about loss in one form or another) in the middle of the night, start at the beginning and bawl my eyes out until I reach the most current post. I generally see the sun rise on nights like these.

5. Matt and I haven't been to see a movie since Juno came out. Mental note, gotta get Netflix.

6. I loath wrapping presents. I hate it so much that every year I put off wrapping them until the last possible moment, and almost always end up with craptastic results. So if you see a lousy wrapping job under your tree this Xmas, please know I tried my best.

Told you it was totally random.
I don't really have anyone who I can tag other than family, and I know what slackers they are so I won't even bother asking...TAG YOU'RE IT!

Ok that was lame.

No comments: