8.21.2008

The Black Sheep Visits

Last weekend, as many of you already know, Maggie, my honorary sister, came to visit Alice (yes I will say Alice because let's face it, in the years that we've lived less than an hour from one another she's come to visit once - and that was when everyone else was here too). She came bearing gifts of yummy panera tuna sandwiches, hugs, and that obnoxious (I mean infectious ;)) laugh of hers. She laughed at my inability to cut watermelon into manageable slices (in my defense, I had to use a butter knife ;) ), and I laughed at her as she dressed up like Super Maggie. All in all we had a great time, but it was definitely too short. Love ya Mag.

After lunch was over, Alice decided Maggie had to see every toy that was in her toy box.
Here, Alice stuck a sorting block on her finger and demanded that Maggie do the same.
If you could only hear the giggles that came out of Alice.

Alice had to stop the commotion and call GG.

Beck, don't take a pic of me looking like a dork.
Seriously Beck.
I HATE you.
Oh to hell with it...
SUPER MAGGIE!!
(click on image to view larger)

Maggie does the best Grover impersonations...

...and uncle Mike impersonations.

Maggie: Peek-a-boo!
Alice: Boobies!

Now that's love, folks.

5 comments:

Blog Stalker said...

Great pictures, the last one is precious.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, "honorary" is a much nicer title than "fake." I'll take it, and use it, dear honorary sister.

The laugh is obnoxious. I'm glad it's infectious, too. ;)

I missed you guys as soon as I left. We have to do it more often! I don't think I've laughed/giggled/guffawed that much since South Haven.

Love you. Miss you, and Matt, and Alice. Yes, all three of you ... while it might take a tiny one to get me over to the house, you're all on my list of Favorite Peeps.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!! lol

Becky said...

Ok, ok, I changed your blog link title mag. ;)

Anonymous said...

That's not what I meant, honeybunch! I've just been referring to you as my fake sister, and I thought it was sweeter to be honorary, that's all!

Maybe I should've just changed my name to Rice when the divorce went through?

Love you! And love the new blog title, too!