4.25.2008

My Excuse For Being a Bad Housewife

This is how I've been feeling since Tuesday (ok you'll have imagine I posted a pic of a jackhammer and a merry-go-round too) - and I'm finally starting to feel better and not worse. I thought it was allergies at first, but when none of the antihistamines worked and I started feeling feverish I knew it couldn't be that. Matt is starting to feel cruddy too so it definitely appears to be some sort of bug. Hopefully I'll feel much better just in time for it to knock Matt on his butt. Thanks for taking care of me hon - I'll be sure to return the favor when you get to the point where you don't want to drag your butt out of bed.

Will be posting many wedding pictures in the near future. Maggie will finally make her debut on the blog! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waiting.

With baited breath.

Hey, does that mean I smell like worms?

Ew.

Love you!