4.06.2008

It's Warm, FINALLY!

Not for long though I'm sure. Stupid winter - why won't you just go away already?! Anyway, yesterday was the first day we had nice enough weather to head to the park. Alice really enjoyed all that there is to do there, but most of all she LOVES being around other kids. She was VERY fond of a slightly older child named Amy. Alice was so attached in fact that when Amy left Alice sobbed! Soon enough there were more kids though and she was happy as a clam again. I tell you I can't wait until she can do the jungle gym by herself - she'll be on cloud 9! Hopefully the weather man is wrong and we get to keep our measly high 60s.















Did I ever mention I LOVE this camera?? Even on auto this baby takes stellar pictures. LOVE IT!

***EDIT***
I had to add my revised version of this shot. My white balance was horrid for this pic so instead of fixing it I converted it to B&W. I think I like it better this way!

No comments: