4.23.2008

Besties Forever

Almost a year ago they met and it was quite apparent from the beginning
that there was going to be some getting used to one another...


By the end of the trip they were fond of one another,
but glad to have their space back...


In November they didn't want anything to do with one another
except when it meant a little tag teaming Uncle James...


Now that they're older they're becoming friends...


One is a LITTLE bit more crazy about the other though...


Oh I can't wait to watch these little ones grow...


I just know they're going to be besties forever...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it just me? But based on the photos I can totally see my daughter being the instigator of trouble in this duo. Like father ...

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh, I have thought that since I first saw them together. Kaylee will come up with the "scathingly brilliant" ideas (see the movie The Trouble With Angels) and Alice, although knowing that they might get in trouble, will humor her very slightly younger cousin. Here we go....

C.

Anonymous said...

Awesome post Becky, thnx!!! Reminds me of a country song(ask Janetta-many things remind me of music) check out Trace Adkins-You're gonna miss this...

Anonymous said...

Bex, I love these! Adorable. And much as I hate to admit it, Allen's right ... one day, we're all gonna miss this.

Thanks for letting us keep up with the day-to-day.

Love you!