3.20.2008

Grandpa's House: Part IV

Sunday was the first GORGEOUS day I'd seen in months; so Tori, Alice, and I decided we'd better go out and enjoy it with a trip to the park. It didn't matter that the ground was SOOO muddy, we had fun anyway. In fact I think we had more fun because of it! Alice throughly enjoyed the swings and the slides, but it wasn't until she found a stick that she was in 7th Heaven. The stick was no match for the mud puddle Tori discovered however. She would have splashed in there all day had I let her (Alice, not Tori although she was having fun too), but I decided it was about time to head home once Alice got curious and licked her hands. Man I can't wait for spring to come - it was SOOO nice being outdoors!!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. The clarity you're getting with that new camera is amazing. I really need one. I wish Father's Day was coming up soon ...

Anonymous said...

It's coming sooner than your birthday or Christmas. Be nice to your wife... maybe she'll take pity on your miserable soul.

Becky said...

it's definitely worth every penny. i even love the results we get when matt shoots in full auto. i'll have to let you play with it next month, i'm betting you'll love it!

Anonymous said...

THis day was possibly one of the best days of my life!! Thanks you sooo much!! MUAH!! I love you!!