3.19.2008

Grandpa's House: Part I

So a few weeks ago Alice and I decided we needed to make good on our offer to come and stay with Grandpa for a week in hopes of putting a small dent in the huge task of purging and organizing things in the Rice household. One, to prepare for wedding guests; and two, in preparation for the bringing together of the Rice and Carlson households. Needless to say due to *forces beyond my control we didn't get much done. The china cabinet has never looked better, I will say that though.

So how did we spend our week? Mostly hanging out with Grandpa and Uncle Chuck in the mornings, Cindy and Uncle James got us in the evenings. I honestly don't think anyone minded one bit that not much got done, including me. I know everyone enjoyed getting to spend so much time with Alice - we come as a pair so they just had to put up with me. :)

*A Grandpa does need his beauty rest, don't you know?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's that beautiful niece of mine!! I can't wait to come up and stay with you guys! I love you!