3.19.2008

Grandpa's House: Part II

One thing Alice had plenty of was good food while we were at Grandpa's. Personally I liked the taco pizza from Leo's the best, but I think Alice really enjoyed the apples and mixed veggies (the limas are her favorite, ick). We also found out that Alice has mad stealing skills, several times we caught her in the apples taking a bite here and there then going for another. She even tried swiping a potato once - once. I guess she couldn't get past the dirt taste. No wonder Daddy hates them.

Not only did she hone her thieving skills at Grandpa's, but apparently Grandpa's house is a good place for expanding your vocabulary. I have no idea why, but for some reason her already huge vocabulary increased tenfold while we were there. The cutest phrase she added though has got to be "thank you". I'll add a video later and you'll see what I mean. So now not only do we have the smartest baby on the block, but we have the politest too.

Good thing we don't live near the creepy Today Show baby.


No comments: