8.13.2007

What's worse than having a sick baby?

Having a sick baby, feeling like crap yourself, and having to clean up baby puke instead of going to bed - and that was just Sunday night. Cut to this morning when she woke with what had to be one of the worst runny noses I've ever seen. She was happy for the most part, but she definitely wasn't herself. Twice she practically passed out on me while I was holding her, and this kid hasn't fallen asleep on me since she was just a few months old.

Flash forward to this afternoon when my SIL, whom we spent the entire weekend with, calls to tell me that she just got back from the hospital and she's been diagnosed with bronchitis and pneumonia. Fun. I hope and pray that Alice is just teething.

Despite the camera difficulties, and her illness, I got a few good pics of Alice today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the photo, what a pretty girl.