9.26.2006

more shower pics...

annie had some better shots of the shower so i thought i'd share.

my niece amanda and her mommy nicole. the kids were SO well behaved!

my niece ally and i. she's such a hoot.

my former co-worker, kathy, and i.

jessie rae and i. :)

matt and i. he wasn't there for the shower...he was just picking up all the baby loot we received.

ally and her mommy, margaret. margaret is the last one in the bathje group who will give birth. so far in our family there is one person due each month starting with me and ending with margaret (that's 5 people)! oh and they were wearing the favors my MIL and SIL made. they are baby bonnets made out of wash rags (the kiddos got bunnies made from wash rags too).

margaret, ally, and i

i'll update tomorrow after my doctor appointment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Didn't realize that there were so many happening all at once. A mini baby boom.