8.29.2006

FINALLY!

well it's been over a year and we FINALLY have a working door buzzer!!! this makes me super happy b/c recently there have been several break-ins in the area and we're fairly certain a package that was delivered to us was taken off of our doorstep. and it looks like it got fixed at the perfect time b/c we've received 2 packages since then and i'd hate to think someone would steal items for our little one.

anyway, i have my first weekly OB appointment tomorrow. i'm hoping to convince my OB to induce me as soon as it can be done safely (37 weeks is considered full term) per the advise of my cardiologist and my GP. the sooner we can get my body back to normal the better. i'm curious as to how my iron count is now. i'm still feeling crummy and SUPER tired so i'm guessing it's still low, but what do i know. i've upped the dosage per my GP to two pills a day and i haven't had any GI issues like she thought i would (knock on wood) but i don't notice a change in how i feel either.

well i should know more tomorrow. i'm keeping my fingers crossed that the OB will ok the induction!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe it is getting so close for you! Well I guess for us both! I hope that things go smoothly for the remainder of your pregnancy, and that you can have the baby at 37 or so weeks and keep yourself healthy! I will be watching for updates! Can you believe you are almost 32 weeks? WOW! TTYL ~Sariah from FF~