10.24.2007

A Day In The Life Of My One Year Old


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICE RUTH!!


It certainly wasn't the most exciting day ever, but it was definitely a very special one.

10 AM
: Little Miss Sleepyhead awakes. Mommy and cousin Amanda grab the camera and head to the nursery where Alice is quietly watching her own private ocean. WARNING: Mommy breaks into crazy ridiculous high pitched squealing. My not be suitable for K9 viewing.



I wish I had Amanda every morning! Today was the first day in ages Alice wasn't a Crabby Appleton straight out the gate.



10.15 AM: Time for a world class breakfast, bananas a la carte.


1.20 PM: A package arrives for the birthday girl. I decided Alice had better get some practice in before Saturday.

2 PM: Alice had herself a feast of green beans, ham, and Cheerios. Then it was off to bed for a LONG nap.


6 PM: Up from her nap and just in time for dinner, then a GIANT cookie mommy made just for me!

MMMMMMM...COOOOOOOOOOOKIE!!

8 PM: Play time with Charlie...then it's off to bed.

NITE, NITE!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know you warned us about that video but WOW. Pork Chop started running in circles. Eddie passed out and won't wake up. An my ear won't quit bleeding. How much helium did you suck?!