6.27.2007

my poor baby!

Alice has been fighting a rash for almost two months now, and since June 2nd she's been on nystatin b/c the doc thinks it was a fungal infection based on the fact that she had it for 3 weeks and nothing made it better. So the meds made it better, but it would get worse again, then better, then we thought it was gone, then it would come back, etc. Well today she woke up and it looked pretty good, but I just changed her and now she has these flat, weepy, blisters on her butt and I gave up and called the doc again. She's going in tomorrow morning, and right now she's stripped from head to toe sitting on a blanket that is on top of a vinyl table cloth in our living room. It just breaks my heart b/c she SCREAMS when I just to go take her diaper off, and it sounds like I'm killing her when I try to clean her up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just put down a lot of newspapers.