6.10.2009

I Habe My Gwampa Eyes On

That's what she tells me anyway.

Once upon a time Alice swiped these safety glasses from the
Jacksonville house (hope you didn't need them). She hasn't played
with them in a while, in fact I forgot we had them, and today she
pulled them out and said that little gem. She's certainly always good
for a laugh.

Speaking of laughing, we got our new computer this week so we've been
Skyping fools having talked to James and a very giggly Kaylee (and
Mike and Rae too) yesterday. Now that we have a computer that can
handle video chat I have a feeling we'll be doing it more often.

Not much is going on here. If you don't know already I have to have
my gallbladder taken out. The last time I was down at Dad's I had an
attack and after a morning in the J'ville ER (fun, it's SO different
from the hospitals around here) I found out my gallbladder is full of
stones and sludge. A classic post partum presentation they tell me.

So on the 10th of July I go in to have it removed. Hopefully it's
pretty straight forward and there won't be any issues.

We're looking forward to seeing some of you VERY soon!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe her uncle James' eyes as well.

niftysunburn said...

I wear much sleeker, cooler safety glasses thank you very much. That or I wear goggles. Depends on the mood and if I'm doing it for the lolz.

niftysunburn said...

and by 'some of you' she means me