3.19.2007

just call me dracula!


i always knew there was something extra special about alice. this weekend we discovered exactly what. SHE'S A VAMPIRE!!!

i knew alice had been teething for a while now and my MIL was poking and prodding around in her mouth yesterday. she only found two bumps and she didn't see anything. a little while later before i changed her diaper i decided to look again...and i found a little white bump! it was so high up i wasn't sure if it was a tooth or a piece of curdled milk and sure enough it was hard. my MIL came in to look at it and she's pretty convinced it's a tooth coming through (she's had 10 kids so i'd hope she'd know what one looks like!). but it's not one of her front teeth like you'd expect...it's one of her K-9s! AND the other bump she has in her mouth is where her OTHER K-9 will be! so my little one is getting her fangs!!

my MIL told me to save up now for braces b/c it looks like she's going to be like her daddy, his K-9s came in real high and they had to bring them down with braces.

part of me is hoping that by some miracle this isn't a tooth because it's SOO high up...i guess we'll find out soon enough!

No comments: