1.21.2007

FINALLY we have pictures!

i doubt blogger has the problem fixed as i had to sign out and clear my cache about 3 times in order to do this post. as it was it didn't work every time. i hope they get it fixed soon b/c this is driving me batty. so the following are the pics that i've been meaning to post forever now but wasn't able to. click to enlarge photos.

one of my favs.

daddy caught mommy and baby taking a nap.

alice talking after a feeding.

i'm not sure who is enjoying this more, daddy or alice!

another giggly face!

she LOVES to nap in her swing!

my FIL has the touch when it comes to putting her to sleep. my MIL says he bores her to sleep. :)

tummy time! she can hold her head up for 15 minutes straight! and yes that's my xmas tree in the background. it's coming down sometime this week...hopefully.

alice is following in the footsteps of grandpa and her uncles...she's losing her hair!

another shot where you can clearly see her thinning hair. i'm hoping it evens out a bit, otherwise her fauxhawk is going to become a genuine mowhawk!

this girl always has crazy hair (and GORGEOUS eyes if i do say so myself)!!

modeling her froggy hat.

EXTREME CLOSE UP!

isn't she cute?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In response to the last caption - most definately! She is little short of adorable. I love all the photos - especially those smiles what a cutie. I hope we can get together again soon. Tell her we love her!!

Unknown said...

love the faux-hawk ... and the froggy hat ...