6.07.2006

first kicks and other stuff...

well i've finally decided that the thuds i've been feeling off and on for the past few weeks is the baby. starting today it's actually gotten pretty regular. now i just can't wait for matt to be able to feel it too!

well i hadn't thought that my belly was really looking like a baby belly mainly b/c i started off overweight and i just felt fat and not pregnant. so i decided to take a pic of myself and see if it looks like a baby bump and not just flab. to my surprise it actually looks like i'm pregnant!! it's very exciting!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


oh and i found out that my thyroid is just fine, so it's not the cause of my palpitations and shortness of breath. dad was talking to grandma about this and she asked if i had ever been checked for a mitral valve prolapse. turns out she and aunt mary (and jessica thinks mark too) have this heart defect and it can cause the symptoms i'm having. we'll see what my GP says, i have an appointment for friday.

other than that i've been feeling pretty good. the palpitations do make me feel crummy when i get them, but *knock on wood* my kidneys haven't acted up in a while and the acid reflux hasn't been an every day occurrence since 14 weeks or so. i guess it helps that one of my constant companions is a glass that holds 3 cups of water. it really helps me stay on top of my water intake. well i'm off. i'm almost done with the blanket and i'd like to finish it soon so i can start on something else!

1 comment:

jessicat said...

Looks to me like a pg belly to me! Yipee! Looking good. I can only imagine how you will look when I see you in the next month or so.

Love you