11.29.2008

Fun With Grandpa

Grandpa broke out Great Grandpa Rice's Lincoln Logs today. He braved the floor long enough to show her how to build a much better house than her Daddy built for her, which still wasn't all that great. Tomorrow Matt goes home and we'll hopefully get Grandma and Grandpa's tree lit and decorated before he leaves us for the week. Alice and I will be spending another week here in J'ville, and I'm sure we'll have a great time!

By the way, this is my first iPhone post so bare with me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't bear to "bare" with you... That's... not right...

PS - Which one of the houses? I built three different ones.

Anonymous said...

Really, Bex, I love you, but I'm not getting naked.

I'll bear with you instead.

Unknown said...

Me? I'll bare with you.

I'm taking my pants off ... right ... now ...

niftysunburn said...

Booooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring.
How 'boot an update eh?