1.22.2008

A Months Worth of Updates

Although I won't get to those in this post. I've got lots of video and pictures to go through, but you should expect an update post or four from me very soon. We've got Alice and Santa pics, xmas pics (stuck on the video camera), video of Alice walking with her popcorn popper from GG (also stuck on video camera), pictures of Grandpa's visit, and pictures of Aunt Jessica and the girls who just left yesterday. Here's a pic of Grandpa and Alice to tide you over.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture! She is growing into such a sweet, pretty girl!

On another note, I didn't know Dad's mustache had turned grey. Guess I oughtta start showing up to family gatherings, huh?

Anonymous said...

You betcha, daughter!!! You'd better show up for Dad's marriage in April!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I will be there! I can't wait! Miss you all and love you like crazy!

Anonymous said...

Uh this is such a cute picture!!